The CLAW - Aircraft Anchoring System - Complete 3 Anchor Kit
The harder you pull, the more it grips the earth. The only tie down with a mechanical advantage.
Designed exclusively for aircraft. Protect your investment with this Revolutionary new aircraft anchoring system.
- Carrying Bag
- 3 CLAW Anchors
- 9 spikes
- 1 hammer
- 30-ft rope
- Easy installation... Easy removal. No more struggling with screw-in anchors
- Light-weight aircraft aluminum with hardened corrosion resistant spikes
- Tremendous holding strength. The harder you pull, the more The "Claw®" grips
- The "Claw®" system has a 3600 lb. combined capacity (1,200 lb. each)
- Strategically located directly under tie-down points of aircraft to reduce tripping hazards
- Low profile will not puncture tires
- Ideal for all aircraft up to a light twin
- Compact storage bag and contents weigh only 8 pounds
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Dimensions of carrying bag
Length: 11.6 inches (295 mm)
Width: 5.7 inches (145 mm)
Height: 4.9 inches (125 mm)
Weight: 10 lbs
For many years I have used screw type anchors for securing my glider trailer. They are very time consuming to install and remove and physically draining. I am now using The Claw. It installs in a very short time and is also extremely easy to remove.
Note: Not recommended for long term use because any temporary anchor will loosen over time. Designed for use with the load pulling straight up. The capacity is reduced dramatically when the load is applied from the side. Also, this system will work differently in different types of soil. Obviously, heavy clay or soil with turf on top is better than sandy or rocky soil.
Note: This item is somewhat expensive to ship due to the high weight.
- Brands The Claw
- Product Code: CLAW-Kit-3
- Availability: In Stock