Pure Planes Wood Display Model Kit
- Decorative laser-cut wood airplane model kit with stand
- Some assembly and gluing required - Can be purchased fully assembled as an extra cost option.
- Made of high quality birch plywood
- Year: 1967
- Wingspan: 325 mm (12.8 inches)
- Scale 1:48
- Included: plywood boards with laser-cut parts, building instructions, sandpaper, small bottle of glue
- This model is a display model, not a flying model
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
See all Pure Plane models here
- 5% off any order of 3 to 9 Pure Planes model kits - Use coupon code Pure5 at check-out
- 10% off any order of 10+ Pure Planes model kits - Use coupon code Pure10 at check-out
Option: Built by Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
- These kits are easy to build, but gluing models is not for everyone. We can optionally build the model for you - so it is ready to display upon arrival. See pricing at right.
Option: Custom Engraving
- We can laser engrave a glider ID and/or contest number on to both sides of the glider fuselage for you - if desired.
- We can laser engrave most anything onto the stand base for you. These model kits make great awards and trophies! For example: "1st Solo, John Doe, July 1, 2020", or "1st Off-Field Landing", or "2021 U.S. Sport Class Nationals, 1st Place - Day 1", We can even engrave a corporate logo or most any line drawing or bitmap black and white image.
Pure Planes Schweizer 2-33
- Brands Pure Planes
- Product Code: Pure Planes Schweizer 2-33
- Availability: In Stock