Nano4 RAM Mount with Diamond-Shaped Base
Great mounting cradle for Nano4 - simple, light-weight, elegant. The Nano4 snaps in easily and is easy to remove, but the cradle holds the Nano4 very securely. With 1" RAM ball on the back of the cradle which can be rotated up and down. A screw and nylon lock-nut precisely set the friction between the ball and cradle. It stays where you set it.
The RAM diamond-shaped base can be mounted to any flat surface using its two mounting holes. It is 1.25" (31.75 mm) wide and 2.5" (63.5 mm) long. The holes are 1.912" (48.6 mm) from center to center. Like all RAM arm assemblies, the parts are extremely rugged and reliable. Perfect for mounting to a glider instrument panel or cockpit sidewall.
Some soaring clubs have 1" RAM ball bases mounted to the instrument panel of club gliders - making it easy for club members to bring their own RAM mount into the cockpit. Any standard 1" RAM arm can be mounted to the 1" ball in a few seconds.
This is the most rugged Nano4 mounting option.
- LXNAV-Nano4-Cradle with 1" ball
- RAP-B-201-1U Light-weight arm, 2.0 inches from center of ball to center of ball
- RAP-B-238U Diamond-shaped base with 2 mounting holes
Nano4 not included
- Cradle Height: 118 mm (4.6 inches)
- Cradle Width: 78 mm (3.1 inches)
- Depth of cradle body: 23 mm (0.91 inches)
- Minimum Depth with arm folded back: 62 mm (2.4 inches)
- Maximum Depth with arm straight-out: 153 mm (6.0 inches)
Weight (not including mounting screws and nuts): 89 g (3.1 ounces)
- Brands LXNAV
- Product Code: LXNAV-Nano4-Mount-DiamondBase
- Availability: In Stock