Antenna, ADS-B, Rod with Standard-Polarity SMA Connector
LXNAV ADS-B Antenna with standard-polarity SMA connector, as supplied with PowerMouse units. It is normally connected directly to the ADS-B port on the PowerMouse.
Note: For maximum range, the antenna should be mounted pointing up and down (oriented vertically).
Note: It is important that the antenna does not touch the glider canopy.
- Antenna Length when straight: 85 mm (3.3 inches)
- Width when angled 90° (left to right in top photo at right): 30 mm (1.2 inches)
- Height when angled 90° (bottom to top in top photo at right): 65 mm (2.6 inches)
- Diameter (maximum, at connector): 10 mm (0.4 inches)
- Tuned for ADS-B/Transponder frequency of 1090 MHz
- Connector Type: Standard-polarity SMA with internal threads and a pin (see lower photo at right)
- Brands LXNAV
- Product Code: LXNAV-Ant-ADSB-Rod-Rt-Angle
- Availability: In Stock