Oudie RAM Mount with Round Adhesive Base
This is a great way to mount your Oudie, Oudie 2 or Oudie IGC to a flat, smooth surface in your glider. The round base is somewhat flexible - so it can conform to surfaces that are slightly curved. A round adhesive disc is included along with an alcohol wipe for cleaning the mounting surface.
Note: A single RAM-202PSAU adhesive discs is included. You may want to order a few extras for future use.
- Lenth of arm from center of ball to center of ball: 3 inches (76 mm)
- Overall length with arm straight out: 5.75" (146 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (173 grams)
Tip: To assure solid and reliable adhesion:
- Clean the mounting surface and the base of the RAP-B-378U with the provided alcohol wipe immedialy before application
- Remove the plastic from one side of the adhesive disc and apply it to the RAP-B-378U base.
- Remove the plastic from the other side of the adhesive disc and press the base firmly onto the mounting surface for about 1 minute.
- Wait 24 hours before mounting the arm and Oudie on the base. This allows the adhesive to setup.
- Brand: Naviter
- Product Code: Naviter-Oudie-Mount-RAM-Adhesive
- Availability: In Stock