RU/ST - Total Energy Probe - for ST1 mounting adapters
This standard TE probe is extremely popular and reliable.
* 8 week lead time* on select probes
Type: Total Energy
Number of Functions/Ports: 1
- Tube: Carbon fiber or black anodized aluminum (same price - carbon fiber recommended and in stock)
- Head: Nickel plated brass
- Tail: Anodized aluminum
Overall Length: 760 mm (29.9 inches)
Protruding Length: 720 mm (28.3 inches)
Weight: 38 grams (1.34 ounces)
esa-systems recommends mounting this type of probe with the tip pointed up - as shown in the images at right.
- Works with ST1 mounting adapters
- Does not work with ST2, UN, or SUN mounting adapters
- Carbon Fiber (standard, in stock, Recommended), Order esa-RU-ST-Carbon-...
- Black anodized aluminum, Order esa-RU-ST-AL-...
- Diameter: 8 mm, Engagement Length: 30mm (required for Schempp-Hirth sailplanes built after 1998) - Most Popular
- Diameter: 8 mm, Engagement Length: 40mm
- Diameter: 6 mm, Engagement Length: 30 mm (common on LS sailplanes)
- Brands Esa systems
- Product Code: esa-RU-ST
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: te probe