LXNAV Splitter with 4 RJ45 8-pin Ports and cable with RJ12 6-pin connector
For connecting up to 3 devices to a FLARM with 6-pin RJ12 port - such as a "Classc" FLARM or LXNAV LX80x0 or LX90x0 with built-in PowerFLARM Module.
Two ports pass both transmit (TX) and receive (RX) lines. The other 2 ports pass transmit (TX) only. One of the RX/TX ports should be connected to the cable that goes to the FLARM device. The other RX/TX cable goes to a FLARM remote display and can be used to edit parameters (ranges, etc.) in the FLARM unit. The "TX Only" ports send data to additional FLARM displays, but don't allow those devices to send data to the FLARM unit. That avoids the possibility of having two devices try to send data to the FLARM at the same time.
The included cable has an RJ45 8-pin connector for connection to the splitter and RJ12 6-pin connector for connection to the FLARM device.
All 4 ports follow the IGC standard - as used by the following products:
- LXNAV LX80x0 or LX90x0 built-in FLARM or PowerFLARM module
- LXNAV FlarmView
- Air Avionics ATD-57 Air Traffic Display
- Naviter Oudie power/data cable
- Ports: 4 x RJ45 ports (IGC standard)
- Size: 36 x 31 x 18 mm (1.42 x 1.22 x 0.82 inches)
- Weight (without cable): 0.8 ounces (23 grams)
- Weight: (with cable): 1.4 ounces (40 grams)
- Cable Length: 2 feet (60 cm)
- Brands LXNAV
- Product Code: LXNAV-Splitter-PF-RJ12
- Availability: In Stock