Cinch "Jones" connectors are nice, simple, robust, reliable quick-disconnect connectors. They are often used for 12 to 14 V battery power connections in gliders.
- Operating Voltage: 250 VAC RMS maximum
- Current Rating: 10 Amps
- Contact Resistance: 16 Milliohms maximum
- Solder lug terminals with .093" x .062" (2.36mm x 1.57mm) wiring holes.
- Two-contact "Jones" connector is round, all others are rectangular.
- For use in cable-to-panel and cable-to-cable applications.
- Designed for light and medium duty.
- Plug prongs are .156" (3.96mm) wide and .047" (1.19mm) thick.
- Polarized to prevent wrong-way insertion.
- Plugs have projecting flat blades, sockets have recessed twin bellows.
- Cable clamps of zinc and clear irridite-plated steel used for strain relief.
- UL Recognized-file E170218 (UL 1977), E130965 (UL1863).
- Insulation Material: Molded monoblock, general purpose
phenolic, black UL94V-1
- Contact Material: Plug: Brass
- Socket: Phosphor bronze
- Contact Plating: Cadmium
- Operating Temperature: Up to +105°C
- Hood Material: UL 94V-0 rated thermoplastic
Your shopping cart is empty!