TQD (T-Shaped Quick-Disconnect) Connector Housing - Male
To be used with 2 TQD-M-Connector parts (not included)
Length: 31 mm (1.22 inches)
Width (top of "T"): 12.5 mm (0.49 inches)
Width (base of "T"): 9.7 mm (0.38 inches)
Height: 20 mm (0.79 inches)
These are the same connectors found in many gliders as they are delivered from the factory. They are used as battery connectors. They have a positive "click" when connected and are easy to disconnect by hand without the need for any special tools. I sell the components - unassembled and without wire.
- The connector in the top (cross part) of the "T" was used for the common (black wire).
- The connector in the base (vertical part) of the "T" was used for +12V power (red wire).
- Crimp and solder metal tabs onto the wire. The metal tabs on the end of the connector are to be crimped onto the wire insulation. See assembly diagram below.
- Insert the connector into the back of the housing until it clicks into place.
- Brands AMP
- Product Code: TQD-M-Housing
- Availability: In Stock