Flex Arm, 3, 6, or 9 inch (for PDA mounts) and 12 or 18 inch (for microphones)
1/8-27 NPSM Threads, The GNeck2 gooseneck flex arm is great for mounting a Pocket PC or GPS in a glider. Gooseneck length options are: 3 in (7.6 cm), 6 in (15.2 cm), 9 in (22.9 cm), 12 in (30.5 cm) and 18 in (45.7 cm).
Most pilots mount the base of the gooseneck on the instrument panel. It may be mounted through a hole in the panel with a nut on the back, or it may be mounted to the optional GnBase2, or in an instrument hole using a Gn57mmPlate2. The optional RAM-GN3-238 adapter was designed to allow this GNeck2 gooseneck to be mounted to the back of any RAM cradle or Nimbus cradle.
Note: The 12 in and 18 in long goosenecks are for use with microphones only. They are not strong enough to support a PDA or GPS. They are for use with microphones from Becker, Walter Dittel, Filser and Peiker Acustic. The 1/8-27 NPSM threads are compatible with the M10 threads in the microphone head. These are the goosenecks I sell with the Peiker Acustic microphone heads.
- Threads: 1/8-27 NPSM (straight thread) (similar to, but slightly different from M10 threads)
- Outside diameter of threads: 10 mm (0.39 inches)
- Diameter of gooseneck: 13 mm (0.51 inches)
- Diameter of wide part near ends: 16 mm (0.63 inches)
- GNeck2-3in: 1.4 oz (40 g)
- GNeck2-6in: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- GNeck2-9in: 3.3 oz (94 g)
- RAM-GN3-238: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- GnBase2: 0.4 oz (11 g)
- Gn57mmPlate2: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Brands Cumulus Soaring
- Product Code: GNeck2
- Availability: In Stock