DG-101G Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
The Glaser-Dirks DG-100 was the first model they produced, designed by Wilhelm Dirks in 1974. It’s a Club class glider and based upon the D38. The later model DG-101 G has a one piece canopy, conventional horizontal stabilizer and 100 liters of water ballast.
- 10% OFF any order of any 10 (or more) Condor2 Add-On Sailplanes - Use coupon code Condor2-10 at check-out
See all Condor2 sailplanes here: Condor2 Sailplanes.
For more information about Condor2 options and features, check-out the Condor2 Overview pages.
Video: coming soon
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-DG-101G
- Availability: In Stock