DG-1000S Club Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
The DG-1000S is an 18m training glider with fixed gear from DG Flugzeugbau. It is a great for initial flight training and aerobatics. This is the model used by the U.S. Air Force Academy. First flight was in 2000, and there are several variants with different combinations of wingspan, gear, motor and optional water ballast. This Condor2 model is of the 18m version with fixed landing gear only.
- 10% OFF any order of any 10 (or more) Condor2 Add-On Sailplanes - Use coupon code Condor2-10 at check-out
See all Condor2 sailplanes here: Condor2 Sailplanes.
For more information about Condor2 options and features, check-out the Condor2 Overview pages.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-DG-1000S Club
- Availability: In Stock