ASW 15B Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
The Alexander Schleicher ASW 15B is a lovely standard class sailplane with 15m wingspan. The cruciform tail was somewhat unique and recognizable in the air.
The Schleicher ASW 15 B is a single seater designed in 1968 by Gerhard Waibel and manufactured by Alexander Schleicher GmbH. The ASW 15 has shoulder-mounted wings and an all-flying tailplane.
American pilot Karl Striedieck set world out-and-return distance soaring records three times flying an ASW 15.
- 10% OFF any order of any 10 (or more) Condor2 Add-On Sailplanes - Use coupon code Condor2-10 at check-out
See all Condor2 sailplanes here: Condor2 Sailplanes.
For more information about Condor2 options and features, check-out the Condor2 Overview pages.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-ASW15B
- Availability: In Stock