Naviter BT Dongle – FLARM
The Naviter Bluetooth Dongle converts any flight instrument with serial data output to a smart Bluetooth Low Energy device.
- Plug-and-play, zero configuration needed.
- Connects to two devices simultaneously.
-One device to Bluetooth Low Energy interface (iPhone, Android)
-One device to Bluetooth 2.0 interface (Oudie)
- Auto-detects serial data baud rate.
- Starts transmitting as soon as valid data is detected.
- Transmits data both ways – to and from connected device
- Change broadcasted name with SeeYou Navigator to be able to distinguish it from other Naviter Bluetooth Dongles around.
LXNAV – PDA port
Compatible with LXNAV V7/S7/S8/S80/S10/S100 as well as any LX 8xxx/9xxxx version with a PDA port in the back.
No configuration is required. Simply plug it into the PDA port, start the flight instrument, enable its Bluetooth module and Naviter BT Dongle will become visible after a few seconds. The moment it becomes visible as a Bluetooth device, it is ready to transmit data over Bluetooth Low Energy and Bluetooth 2.0 protocols.
LX Navigation – User port
Compatible with all LX Navigation Era, Eos, Helios and 10k variometers with a User port in the back.
No configuration is required. Simply plug it into the User port, start the flight instrument and it will become visible after a few seconds. The moment it becomes visible as a Bluetooth device, it is ready to transmit data over Bluetooth Low Energy and Bluetooth 2.0 protocols.
Flarm – IGC standard port
Compatible with all Flarm and Power Flarm devices with a free RJ45 port with standard IGC-pinout in the back.
If no free RJ45 port is available on your device, you will need a separate Flarm Splitter to connect Naviter Bluetooth Dongle to your Flarm.
- Brands Naviter/SeeYou
- Product Code: Naviter-Bluetooth-Dongle
- Availability: In Stock