The FlarmView57 is a very small and full-featured display for use with FLARM and PowerFLARM products. It is designed to be mounted in a standard 57 mm diameter instrument hole. It can display FLARM traffic, ADS-B traffic and Mode C and Mode S transponder traffic. The user-interface consists of a single rotary knob with pushbutton functionality and is extremely easy to use in flight. It uses the same 2" size 320 x 240 pixel display as found on similar products. The display is easy to read in sunlight and can be configured with either a white or black background color. A built-in microSD memory card slot on the front of the unit and included microSD card make software and FLARMNet upgrades extremely simple. The built-in speaker is very loud - which is important for traffic alerts.
Video overview of the LXNAV FlarmView, FlarmView2, and FlarmView57 remote FLARM displays. I show how to use the products and also put them into demo mode so you can see how they will display traffic and collision warnings.
- Become a Patron for $9.95/month to access the complete Soaring Product Training video series - plus discounts and free support. https://www.patreon.com/cumulussoaring/posts?tag=FlarmView
- Color Display
- Display either relative altitude or climb rate or FLARM ID for every target
- Displays climb rate, relative altitude, distance and FLARM ID for the selected target
- 2" (5 cm) display
- QVGA resolution of 320 x 240 pixels
- Sunlight readable
- Background color can be set to white or black
- Small size, 60 x 60 x 25 mm (2.36 x 2.36 x 0.98 inches)
- Weight: 97 g (3.4 oz)
- Loud accoustic warning
- Color warnings
- Mode C/S transponder traffic is displayed (when available) as a dashed ring - since distance is known, but not direction
- microSD card slot and supplied microSD card are used for firmware and FlarmNet updates.
- ADS-B traffic is displayed (when available)
- Supports latest FLARM dataport specification v6
- Compatible with FLARM and PowerFLARM
- FlarmNet database and User database
- Intuitive user interface with single rotary/pushbutton knob
- 12V power required, Works great with PowerFLARM and many FLARM units, but not with devices which supply only 3.3V power for displays. A power adapter cable is available for use with devices that supply only 3.3V power.
- 70 mA @ 12V (0.84 W)
- FlarmView57 display
- Power/data cable with RJ11 connector for connection to the back of the unit and RJ45 connector for connection to FLARM or PowerFLARM display port,
Cable Length: 24 inches (Let me know after ordering if you need a longer cable.)
- Printed manual
- Brands LXNAV
- Product Code: LXNAV-FlarmView57
- Availability: In Stock