Remote Stick for LXNAV Soaring Instruments
Having trouble reaching your instruments? The LX Remote Stick is the solution. You can have it all within reach of your fingers. Be it browsing through pages, changing MacCready setting, navigating to another waypoint or anything else - you can now do it without having to reach for the instrument panel. Includes 7 push buttons - including the Push-to-talk button on the lower left and the speed-to-fly momentary button on the back of the stick.
Please, please, please - measure the diameter of your glider's control stick before ordering.
- The LXNAV-LX-REM-C version works with S8, S80, S10, and S100 varimeters over CANbus.
- The LXNAV-LX-REM-K version works with LX80x0 and LX90x0 units on the RS-485 bus.
- Non-handed (symmetrical)
- Red Starter Button for Schempp-Hirth auxiliary-powered sailplanes
- Binder Trim Switch
- Beveled Version - The Beveled version has a angled part at the bottom of the stick (see photo). It is the new standard for some new Schempp-Hirth and Schleicher gliders. Is is also available as an option for other types.
4 week lead time
- Brands LXNAV
- Product Code: LXNAV-LX-REM
- Availability: In Stock