Becker RT6201 Remote Transceiver
Remote transceiver for use with RCU6201 remote control unit. The RT6201 and RCU6201 together offer the same functionality as the popular AR6201. Since the RCU6201 extremely small, it fits into instrument panels that can't accomodate the AR6201. The connectors are the same as on the AR6201.
12V power, speaker, microphone and push-to-talk connections are made to the "P1" connector on the RT6201 using either a Becker-1K042 wiring harness or Goddard Cable-Becker-AR6201-SpBox-3 wiring harness.
A Goddard Cable-Becker-RCU6201-0p5 or Cable-Becker-RCU6201-3 cable is used to connect the "P1" port on the RCU6201 remote head to the "J1" connector on the RT6201 radio unit. The RCU6201 is powered by the RT6201.
For 2-seat gliders, 2 of the RCU6201 Remote Control Units can be connected to a single RT6201.
- 118.000 MHz - 136.990 MHz
- 8.33 kHz or 25 kHz channel spacing
- carrier power nominal >6W@12V
- -40°C to +55°C
- supply voltage: 10.25 V DC to 33 V DC
- emergency supply voltage: 9 V DC
- standby current
- transmit current ≤2.0 A
- certification pending: ETSO-2C37c,2C38e,TSO-C169a
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Height: 2.402 inches (61 mm)
- Width: 2.402 inches (61 mm)
- Depth: 7.402 inches (188 mm)
- Brands Becker
- Product Code: Becker-RT6201
- Availability: In Stock