Pure Planes Wood Display Model Kit
- Decorative laser-cut wood airplane model kit with stand
- When assembling this model, you can decide for yourself whether you want to remove the landing gear or folding engine, or retract it, or which span option you want to choose.
- Some assembly and gluing required - Can be purchased fully assembled as an extra cost option.
- Made of high quality birch plywood
- Year: 1981
- Wingspan: 354 (13.9 inches)
- Scale 1:48
- Included: plywood boards with laser-cut parts, building instructions, sandpaper, small bottle of glue
- This model is a display model, not a flying model
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
See all Pure Plane models here
- 5% off any order of 3 to 9 Pure Planes model kits - Use coupon code Pure5 at check-out
- 10% off any order of 10+ Pure Planes model kits - Use coupon code Pure10 at check-out
Option: Built by Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
- These kits are easy to build, but gluing models is not for everyone. We can optionally build the model for you - so it is ready to display upon arrival. See pricing at right.
Option: Custom Engraving
- We can laser engrave a glider ID and/or contest number on to both sides of the glider fuselage for you - if desired.
- We can laser engrave most anything onto the stand base for you. These model kits make great awards and trophies! For example: "1st Solo, John Doe, July 1, 2020", or "1st Off-Field Landing", or "2021 U.S. Sport Class Nationals, 1st Place - Day 1", We can even engrave a corporate logo or most any line drawing or bitmap black and white image.
Pure Planes DG-400
- Brands Pure Planes
- Product Code: DG-400
- Availability: In Stock