Schleicher K8 Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
The Alexander Schleicher K8 is a single-seat glider developed to fill a gap between the K 7, two-seater school, and Ka 6, single-seater competition. Designed to be built as a kit by soaring clubs, it is a high-wing cantilever monoplane built of welded steel tubes with fiberglass in the nose, and fitted with wooden frames in the fuselage.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-K8
- Availability: In Stock