SG38 Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
The Schulgleiter is a training glider from the 1930’s. It is low performance, but we believe that great flights are possible with the SG38, and we (Team Condor) will be running some prize competitons with it.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-SG38
- Availability: In Stock