ASK 29 Es 18m Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
Class: 18m single-seater with pop-up sustainer engine
The Alexander Schleicher ASG 29 is an extremely popular 18 m racing sailplane. You get 2 versions - one with electric-start sustainer, and one without sustainer. The sustainer engine is a gas-powered motor that pops-up when needed - to help you to get home when the lift quits. It is not powerful enough for self-launching.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-ASG29Es
- Availability: In Stock