Trig TA70 GPS Antenna
The companion product for Trig GPS Receivers
- Included with TN70 GPS Receiver
- Recommended but not included with TN72 GPS Receiver
The Trig TA70 GPS antenna has been produced in conjunction with partners RAMI to ensure optimum performance with all Trig GPS position source products. The TA70 provides you with a fully certified TSO-C190 antenna, compatible and proven with Trig transponders and supported by our free ADS-B STC program.
The TA70 is a future proof product, it is fully compliant with the latest FAA 2020 ADS-B requirements – this makes it the logical choice in the majority of installations.
- TSO C-190 certified antenna
- Optimised for use with Trig GPS units
- Compliant for 2020 ADS-B Out
- Lightweight and simple to install
- TNC female connector (male external threads with hole, not pin)
- Superior gasket for a weather tight seal
- Ideal as a retro-fit antenna option
The TA70 can be paired with either our TN70 or TN72 GPS receivers. Each antenna comes with a simple installation guide and fixing kit. The antenna is light, easy to install and comes with a superior gasket feature – this provides coverage of existing antenna holes, giving a secure and weather tight seal.
The TA70 antenna is included as standard in a TN70 GPS kit. This simplifies compliance as both the GPS and antenna meet the FAA 2020 mandate for ADS-B. For certified aircraft owners in North America, Trig offers a free FAA STC for the TA70 – this makes it straight forward to use in numerous popular airplane types.
Details of Trig's STC provision and our aircraft AML list can be found on the Trig STC support page.
Dimensions: 1.59” x 2.87” x 4.71”
Weight: 4.9 ounces (139 grams)
- Brands Trig
- Product Code: Trig-TA70
- Availability: In Stock