IC-A25N - VHF Air Band Transceiver with COM, NAV, GPS, and BlueTooth
The A25N is a powerful air band handheld with 6 watts of power and an IP57 waterproof rating; weather cannot stop these radios. The handheld includes a large 2350mAh Li-ion battery, providing a long operating time. The easy-to-use interface and large 2.3-inch LCD display combine to provide stress-free programming and in-flight operation.
The A25N offers communications, radio navigation, GPS navigation, and BlueTooth - for connection to a BlueTooth headset - like the optional IC-VS-3.
The IC-A25N is supplied complete with the most popular accessories - like the OPC-2379 Headset Adapter and BP-289 AA Battery Case.
AVweb Video Review - https://youtu.be/e-yGUkCX1m8
6W typ. (PEP), 1.8W (CW)
TX (COM): 118.00-136.975MHz
200 (20CH x 10 banks)
2350mAh Li-ion battery, up to 10.5 hours
Large easy to use LCD
The A25’s large 2.3-inch LCD provides user-friendly, graphic screens. The day mode allows pilots to view the screen in direct sunlight and the night mode makes it easy to read in the dark.
Built-in GPS and Bluetooth® redefined navigation in the A25N. Design flight plans with an Android™ or iOS™ device and import them into the A25 with the Bluetooth® feature. While using GPS, the waypoint NAV will guide pilots to their destination. Up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints can be stored in the A25. Other navigational features, like VOR indicators, can help keep a pilot’s heading precise and alert them if they divert from course. All these functions and more increase safety up in the air.
VOR navigation functions
(IC-A25N only - not IC-A25C)
- CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) looks like a real VOR instrument and displays any deviation from your course.
- OBS (Omni Bearing Selector) enables you to change course from your original flight plan.
- TO-FROM indicator shows the position relationship between your aircraft and the course selected by the OBS.
- ABSS (Automatic Bearing Set System) enables you to set the current course as a new course.
- "Flip-flop" channel recall
- Smart battery with detailed battery status
- 121.5MHz emergency key
- Weather channels
- Priority watch
- VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
- IC-A25C Radio
- FA-B02AR Flexible Antenna
- BP-288, Li-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2V, 2350 mAh
- BP-289 AA Battery Case (holds 6 x AA batteries - batteries not included)
- OPC-2379 Headset Adapter
- MB-133 Belt Clip
- BC-224 Charging Stand
- BC-123SA Wall Charger (100 to 240 VAC)
- Hand Strap
- Brands ICOM
- Product Code: IC-A25N
- Availability: In Stock