TQD (T-Shaped Quick-Disconnect) Connector Connector - Female
To be used with TQD-F-Housing (not included)
Length: 19 mm (0.75 inches)
Width: 7.4 mm (0.29 inches)
These are the same connectors found in many gliders as they are delivered from the factory. They are used as battery connectors. They have a positive "click" when connected and are easy to disconnect by hand without the need for any special tools. I sell the components - unassembled and without wire.
Wiring Standard?Below is a description of how at least one Germany glider factory uses this connector. You may want to follow the standard.
- The connector in the top (cross part) of the "T" was used for the common (black wire).
- The connector in the base (vertical part) of the "T" was used for +12V power (red wire).
- Crimp and solder metal tabs onto the wire. The metal tabs on the end of the connector are to be crimped onto the wire insulation. See assembly diagram below.
- Insert the connector into the back of the housing until it clicks into place.
- Brands AMP
- Product Code: TQD-F-Connector
- Availability: In Stock