Federal Aviation Regulations/Aeronautical Information Manual
Author: Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.)
Paperback, 1096 pages
Dimensions: 6.0 x 9.0 x 1.6 inches (152 x 228 x 40 mm)
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2012 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) (includes Change 3, effective 8/25/2011), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete Aeronautical Information Manual. Sport Pilot and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The most complete and up-to-date information available, with ASA's promise to keep readers current via timely and free online Updates.
- FREE subscription email Update service keeps readers up-to-speed on regulation changes via email throughout the 1-year book life cycle, as the changes are released. Go to our FAR/AIM Updates page to sign up.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- User-friendly combined FAR and AIM index with more terms than ever before!
Now available for the Apple iPhone® and iPod Touch®HERE at the iTunes® App Store!
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians. Softcover, indexed and illustrated, 1,096 pages.
Reader feedback for ASA's FAR/AIM:
"I love this book. I like how everything is laid out for you. I like the section in the beginning of the book where it points out what sections to study for: private pilot, instrument, commercial, etc. ...No other aviation material covers from A-Z like the FAR/AIM."
- Brands books
- Product Code: FAR/AIM 2012
- Availability: No Longer Available