The PowerFLARM Portable has a built-in display and control knob, attached antennas, and internal battery. It can also be powered with external power. It is the perfect portable solution for use in multiple gliders and towplanes. A microSD card slot is included in the front of the unit for flight log and other data transfers. I think the photo makes it look larger than it really is.
To get a good feel for its size I highly recommend printing and building the PowerFLARM Paper Model. Be sure to set the page scaling to "None" (not "Reduce to Printer Margins" or "Fit to Printer Margins") when printing it.
- PowerFLARM Portable unit
- FLARM-Ant-ADSB-Rod-SMARP - ADS-B antenna
- FLARM-Ant-FLARM-Rod-SMARP - FLARM Antenna
Antenna Extension Cables
- Cable-Ant-SMA-RP-1ft - extension cable for FLARM or ADS-B antenna - reverse polarity
- Cable-Ant-SMA-RP-2ft - extension cable for FLARM or ADS-B antenna - reverse polarity
- Cable-Ant-SMA-RP-3ft - extension cable for FLARM or ADS-B antenna - reverse polarity
- Cable-Ant-SMA-2m - extension cable for FLARM remote antenna
- PowerFLARM Tips - by Paul Remde of Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
- Firmware Upgrades and Release Notes
- Manuals - http://flarm.com/support/manuals-documents/
- PowerFLARM Antenna Mounting Tips Application Note
- PowerFLARM Configuration File Generation Tools
- FLARM Range Analysis Tool
- Resources for Finding Your Sailplane's Mode S Address - to be entered in the PowerFLARM
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Inquiry.aspx or http://www.airframes.org/
8 week lead time
- Brands FLARM
- Product Code: FLARM-PowerFLARM-Portable
- Availability: In Stock