Libelle H-201B Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
Many consider the Glasflügel Libelle to be the most beautiful sailplane ever made. It is also lovely to fly, and competitive in Club Class racing. Sometimes referred to as the "Standard Libelle" because it was designed to fly in the Standard racing class. It has a wingspan of 15 meters and does not have flaps.
- 10% OFF any order of any 10 (or more) Condor2 Add-On Sailplanes - Use coupon code Condor2-10 at check-out
See all Condor2 sailplanes here: Condor2 Sailplanes.
For more information about Condor2 options and features, check-out the Condor2 Overview pages.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brands Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-Libelle
- Availability: In Stock