Binder EB29R 28m Open-Class Add-On Sailplane for Condor2
Class: 28m Open-Class, Single-Seat, Auxiliary-Powered Self-Launching Sailplane
The highest performance sailplane available - ever - and one of the most beautiful. Reputed to have excellent handling for an open-class sailplane. It has a pop-up motor and propellor for self-launching. The "R" in the name is for the most recent version with a "racing" wing with lower wing-area - to allow for higher wing-loading when racing in strong soaring conditions. Binder in a small company in Germany which produces only about 9 sailplanes each year. Many of the landing gear and internal bracing parts are made of machined aluminum - giving the glider a very high-tech look. It features electric trim which is controlled using a toggle switch and electrically actuated landing gear - raised and lowered at the flip of a switch.
- 10% OFF any order of any 10 (or more) Condor2 Add-On Sailplanes - Use coupon code Condor2-10 at check-out
See all Condor2 sailplanes here: Condor2 Sailplanes.
For more information about Condor2 options and features, check-out the Condor2 Overview pages.
The software must be enabled using a registration key. I will e-mail your registration key to you. It will also be included on the invoice that is sent to you. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.
To use the new sailplane you need to do the following:
- Download and run the latest "Hangar Update": http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/
- Purchase a license key from this site
- Run Condor2
- Go to Free Flight
- Select the Hangar tab
- Select the desired sailplane
- Click the Activate button in the lower-right corner of the window
- Copy and Paste the provided registration key
- Brand: Condor2
- Product Code: Condor2-Binder-EB29R
- Availability: In Stock